Mykonos Tales Mykonos Tales by White Space
It’s not about the place, it’s about the moment!
This is the starting phrase of Mykonos Tales’ editorial that captures in few words the whole essence of this eclectic edition.
Mykonos Tales is crafted by a passionate team of true life lovers (White Space dreameators), who are eager to finding and sharing the unique experience of Mykonos with likeminded people all over the world.
Unlike all other guides, this striking edition is compiled by seductive videos, where the fairy of Mykonos reveals herself unexpectedly, representing the beauty of the unexpected experience.
Mykonos Tales includes 15 major sections that inspire you to create your own tales in Mykonos. Some of them are..
- Mykonos’ Retro - New Entries - Beaches - Eating - Shopping - NightLife - Staying - Art & Culture - Gay Life - Secret Places - Traveler’s Tools Diving into Mykonos Tales you will experience:
- More than 1,500 color styling evocative photographs. - An ecstatic introductory 4 minutes videos and other 5 sectional videos that approaches the iconic island through an emotional angle. - An innovative page lay-out, ideal for easy and fast reading, even when you are not at home or at your office. - More than 70 videos that represent beaches, locations, restaurants, hotels. - Photo galleries for each section, that give the most idyllic and realistic impression of the places. In depth features to uncover Mykonos iconic sights:
- Scrollable texts to fit all the information while remaining elegant and friendly to the readers. - Scalable and interactive map that offers you the ability to easily locate all points of interest (hotels, restaurants, shops, beaches, etc.) Additional Sections include:
- A-Z directory, all the necessary and useful information a traveler needs, listed in a user friendly directory. - 30 full screen vintage images exclusively presented in this edition. Special Features:
- Online Booking, make your hotel reservation online while navigating its presentation in this edition. - Drive me feature on the interactive map while online. - Must Know information on each section. Find out the most useful and important information on each section that will make your experience easier. - Language section lists essential words and phrases in Greek, that might be helpful for ordering in a restaurant, or just when hanging around the island. - Plan your stay in Mykonos for 1,2,3,4, or 5 days. Detailed propositions that will give you the taste of Mykonos, according to the number of days that you will spend there. “Books are useless without the life experience, for they can teach us anything but the art of living.”
We believe that…
…this is it…